Project Monitoring is distinct from both project management and construction monitoring, and can commonly be known as Development Monitoring, Bank’s Surveyor and/or Funders Surveyor.
Our Project Monitors act as the client’s eyes and ears on a development protecting the client’s interest and advising on the risks associated with the development.
This service may be of interest to:
- Funding institutions/Institutional investors
- Prospective tenants or purchasers
- Banks and other lenders
- Development finance companies
- Grant funders
Our Project Monitoring service will usually involve one or more of the following disciplines:
- Due Diligence
- Pre-Aqcuisition Reports
- Construction Phase Monitoring
- Reports for Banks and lenders